Good news about charitable IRA Rollover gifts!
Now Canine Adoption and Rescue League supporters like you can plan to get a 2017 tax break — while supporting rescue and rehabilitation of homeless dogs— with an IRA Rollover gift. Here are the benefits:
• Use a portion of your Required Minimum Distribution to make a year-end gift to Canine Adoption and Rescue League and avoid paying income taxes on the amount you donate.
• Enjoy a quick and easy estate tax reduction.
• Advance our mission to advocate for animal welfare, seeking to end the needless deaths of companion animals through our adoption, education, and outreach programs.
• You must be 70 1/2 years old or older when you make the transfer to Canine Adoption and Rescue League.
• The donation portion of your Required Minimum Distribution must be transferred directly from your IRA to Canine Adoption and Rescue League.
For more information please contact us 805-644-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.